We are so glad that you are thinking about joining us. It really couldn’t be simpler to hop on board and see for yourself what a truly lovely bunch of women we are (even if we say so ourselves :)).
Here’s a quick summary of what you get:
– A monthly diary of social events for and hosted by women who are just like you, support, information, new friends and a WHOLE LOT OF FUN.
– The opportunity to become an active part of W4W Essex – including attending and/or hosting events, attending the AGM (Annual General Meeting), join the committee – or to just come along to the events as you like.
– You’ll be invited to our regular big everyone welcome evenings, we hold several a year.
Here’s what we ask from you:
– An annual subscription to contribute towards the running of this group and the website. It’s a bargain at £12.00 for the Email Diary Subscription.
– A big smile on your face when you meet anyone of us in person for the very first time.
But what if I’m shy?
Don’t worry. We’ll meet you at the door or meet you before the event and take you there. You could also come along for coffee or tea, biscuits, and a chat at one of our drop-in’s – they are held regularly at a safe and comfortable venue. We are discreet about the address and will send you a map if you need one.